Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm Back

Yes, back from Mexico, a little burned and a little wiser (Cancun is for teenagers looking to get drunk and for tourists looking to watch teenagers getting drunk, not for anyone desiring a quiet, relaxing vacation).

I am excited to announce the opening of the Haydon Racing Online Store! The designs haven't been finalized yet (I will be adding and possibly removing and rearranging), but you will be able to buy such wonderful things as:
  • A T-shirt with a picture of the Tiga on the front and "65" on the back
  • A T-shirt with "65" in a white circle and "TIGA CFF" and "Haydon Racing" on the front
  • A license plate frame declaring "I (heart) Formula Ford / My other car is a TIGA"
I'll gladly add coffee mugs, mouse pads, tote bags, and dog shirts (dog shirts?? dog shirts!) with racing themes if you ask. Just say the word and I'll try, or else I'll come up with some excuse why I can't do it.

Happy shopping!

No comments: